Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

Best snowball game ever!

I like everything about this game, but I had a few simple ideas that I think could make the game better.

Terrian: Maybe more terrain like some that has "hard" snow so it takes longer to reload, but you can walk faster while on it. Also "soft" snow that reloads quickly but slows your movements. What about an ice you can walk on but it really messes with your controls using a kind of "thrust" code?

Enemies: More enemies. Instead of Easy Medium and Hard. You should have certain enemies that can do certain things. Like the big kid that walks extremely slow but has high health and a strong arm. The fast but weak kid that can outrun you but drops with only a few light hits. Then of course the current enemy.

Modes: I would like different modes. What I do is I set it to Hard mode then I pick 6 enemies and 0 teammates once I beat that I set it to 7 enemies etc... Well what about a challenge mode that throws you into a random arena with an increasing amount of enemies? What about an endurance mode where kids just keep spawning every 30-40 seconds and you have to see how long you can last?

Anyways great game.

P.s. love the AI

Family Guy test1 Family Guy test1

Wow.

How long did that quiz take you? 1 hour? Maybe less. Anyways you have lots of spelling errors. The questions were easy. Kinda crappy. Anyways 1/5. Try again and put effort into it next time.

corners' lightspeed corners' lightspeed

That shouldn't have been 475kb

You should learn to make the file size smaller. In the future don't use an image as a background.

Family Guy Quiz Time Family Guy Quiz Time

Well its good

Well with the "Who does the voice of me?" Spot when its on Meg it depends what season you are talking about Season 1 Meg's voice was provided by Lacey Chabert. Season 2 and 3 was done by Mila Kunis.

Plebbi responds:

Yeah but Lacey Chaberts isnt on the list so :) it kind of narrows it down doesnt it

WinXP: Fatal Error! v 1.0 WinXP: Fatal Error! v 1.0

Who is singing black betty?

Is that Ram Jam?

Zynex DEMO Zynex DEMO

I see someone got swift

Its an ok game for anyone that says you should be able to walk around. Let me just say its impossible to make a full 3d game in flash. This isn't using any coding to make the walls it is just renderings in swift. Flash can't handle the math needed to make a full 3d game. Anyways keep up the good work 3/5

Hit Santa! Hit Santa!

Not bad not great either

It was ok. I liked the graphics but the "death" scene kinda sucked. Also if you actually click on Santa no snow ball is launched. Anyways 2/5 because its the Christmas season. Hope to see more.

Addiction - Game Addiction - Game

I never knew drug addiction was so hard.

Damn now that is a challenge. For anyone that says you a psycho and spells it wrong all I have is this game is fun. It's not like anyone will play this and go "Gee, drug addiction is a tricky game. Let me go try it". I like this concept. That could be used as a good sniper engine, if you replaced the needle with crosshairs. Anyways I liked it 5/5. Keep up the crazy/great work.

Unlucky Dave : "Button" Unlucky Dave : "Button"

HA

Funny.

Family Guy Sound Board Family Guy Sound Board

Another dreadful Soundboard

The quality of most of the sounds was sub-par. This needs serious improvement...1/5