wtf. you starin at? wtf. you starin at?

Why censored?

Why would you put the censored version on this site? I doubt anyone here would be offended. It was ok. 3/5

AR tut: Making Buttons AR tut: Making Buttons

Ugh.. more tutorials

I hate how tutorials that take about 30 minutes to make get decent scores and game/movies that take a long time get crap. If you are going to make a tutorial make one thats shows how to do alot more than just make a button. 1/5

Acid responds:

Dumbass I spent around 5 hours on this.

3D Melee Weapon(*Update*) 3D Melee Weapon(*Update*)

Still crap

As I said last time I think it would be impossible to be hurt by those "swords". It is not that hard to make "sharp" objects using Swift I just have a feeling you guys are lazy. Make them sharp!!!! 0/5

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

Best snowball game ever!

I like everything about this game, but I had a few simple ideas that I think could make the game better.

Terrian: Maybe more terrain like some that has "hard" snow so it takes longer to reload, but you can walk faster while on it. Also "soft" snow that reloads quickly but slows your movements. What about an ice you can walk on but it really messes with your controls using a kind of "thrust" code?

Enemies: More enemies. Instead of Easy Medium and Hard. You should have certain enemies that can do certain things. Like the big kid that walks extremely slow but has high health and a strong arm. The fast but weak kid that can outrun you but drops with only a few light hits. Then of course the current enemy.

Modes: I would like different modes. What I do is I set it to Hard mode then I pick 6 enemies and 0 teammates once I beat that I set it to 7 enemies etc... Well what about a challenge mode that throws you into a random arena with an increasing amount of enemies? What about an endurance mode where kids just keep spawning every 30-40 seconds and you have to see how long you can last?

Anyways great game.

P.s. love the AI

Family Guy test1 Family Guy test1

Wow.

How long did that quiz take you? 1 hour? Maybe less. Anyways you have lots of spelling errors. The questions were easy. Kinda crappy. Anyways 1/5. Try again and put effort into it next time.

corners' lightspeed corners' lightspeed

That shouldn't have been 475kb

You should learn to make the file size smaller. In the future don't use an image as a background.